CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shea's growing up so fast


Here is my baby, Shea, and yet she's not much of a baby any more. She's just passed her 8th month birthday, and she's changing and growing every day. She's sitting up on her own (only throwing herself back randomly every once in a while), scooting on her belly, log rolling to get across the room, eating big-girl food and beginning to interact with her sister (who is her rock-star!). I love this age. Everything is exciting and fun for her. She's eager to try new things, anxious to be mobile like her sister, and getting more and more chatty each day.

Every day I am becoming more and more aware that time moves so fast! I'm trying to pay attention to each moment and cherish every step along the way. Before I know it, she's going to be crawling and walking and talking! So, today, I am just going to go enjoy my chubby, happy, rolly-polly girl.

I hope this post lets you enjoy her, too!

0 comments: