CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who is that masked girl?


I went to get Danya out of her "room time" a while ago (I've meant to post about this for some time) and found what you see before you. She had put on "makeup" and "lotion". She was very proud of herself, despite the fact that she got the Desitin diaper rash cream in hair and even on her eye ball. It didn't seem to bother her one bit. This goes down as one of those training opportunities that you don't think about until they happen. I never thought to teach her not to rub the diaper cream on her face. Silly me! Now she knows, and hopefully, she will refrain from this beauty treatment from now on.

2 comments:

melliebates said...

How funny! I can't believe she wasn't bothered by the cream on her eyeball. Ouch!! Keep up the funny stories. They bring a smile to my face.

Michelle said...

I can't believe it didn't bother her!! Crazy!
I'm sure this is just the beginning of make-up experiments in your household! I look forward to seeing the first lipstick trials!